Friday, May 25, 2007

Read Emails And Get Paid

My first recommendation is a Singapore based web company which provides online opportunity to earn money. Like I said, I can't make you a millionaire when I am not one myself. Just some decent income but if you could do well enough, you might earn even more.

Email Cash Pro provides email to their members, usually in my case one per day on average. Each paid email link you clicked and read the content for awhile would earn you 1 point. It will than be translated into cash amount every month. Its about few cents to 10 cents usually.

Well, you might say that this isn't worth it, but think again. You are reading these mail during your free time and it's free to join. Accumulate it over a period of time, you will get your return. The key word here is accumulation.

The more prudent strategy is to refer. You might want to accelerate your earning by referring your friends which earns you incentives. All you need is a Paypal account.

At least the earning is realistic, build your referral network by introducing this unique opportunity to your good friends and get rewarded.

[Register Now]

No comments: