Saturday, May 26, 2007

Review On Survey Sites

Does survey sites actually pays? Many of you may ask. Honestly, there are not many sites that actually pays especially if you are from countries in Asia like Singapore and so on. There are only total of 3 such sites that I know that actually pay and provide regular surveys for consumers in Singapore.

It is because Europe and America countries are more inclined in this method of bringing business to their consumers, which is why they are extremely interested in their local consumers' views and inputs. In our Asia's local context, this is still a new thing. However, the trend is improving and the number of surveys are increasing.

There is a clusters of such survey and market research companies that requires you to pay and claimed that they can help you to retire. I cannot 100% certain that they are genuine or neither can I affirmed that they are scams unless I try. But my main principle in embarking on online earning possibility is not to pay but being paid instead.

If you wished to be informed of these sites, Contact Us
so that I can send a proper invitation through the sites to you. I can assure you that the invitations are genuine and free to join.

No comments: