Thursday, November 1, 2007

[REVIEW] PAYING PTC



Members Referred: 14
Total Money Made: $6.7450

This site is paying as affirmed by most PTC forums. I had not asked for any payout yet because I have not hit the minimum payout of $10 yet.




Members Referred: 3
Total Money Made: $6.1450

This is a sister site of TitanClicks. AdverCash came to light before TitanClick. Similarly, I have not hit the minimum payout of $10 for this site yet.



Your Referral Statistics
# of Referrals (view) 175

Balance Information
Account Balance (cashout) $ 72.7000
Total Amount Paid $ 163.9400

As you can see from above, I have got a total payment from $163.94 and had $72.70 currently in the account. I have a pending payout of $18.71 since 25 September 07. I am a premium member for this program and like standard member, I am required to wait for about 30 business days for the payment. It is 1 November 2007. Payment had been slowed down but the important thing is that they are still paying.


Paid.nu | View Ads, Get Paid

Referrals 0
Balance $0.35
Total Paid $0.00

Honestly, I do find this program extremely familiar and similar to BUX.TO. Fairly high potential to become another heavy weight PTC site. Have not bought any referrals yet. KIV for another two weeks, at least.



Balance $1.76

ADBUX

# of Total Referrals (view) 24

Current Click Balance $7.46900

Total Balance $7.46900

Life Earnings $0.00

Not been paid yet. Bought 2 round of AAL to try out. Not a very fast earning program for a heavy weight PTC site. But the payment according to the members, are on time.

No comments: