Monday, January 7, 2008

[REVIEW] Overall PTCs Update



Members Referred: 15
Total Money Paid: S10.00
Total Money Made: $1.6825

This site is paying as affirmed by most PTC forums. The time taken to get paid for my withdrawal request was less than 2 days. A very fast paying site indeed.




Members Referred: 5
Total Money Made: $8.84

This is a sister site of TitanClicks. AdverCash came to light before TitanClick. I have not hit the minimum payout of $10 for this site yet.



Your Referral Statistics
# of Referrals (view) 212

Balance Information
Account Balance (cashout) $ 205.0625
Total Amount Paid $ 245.6400

As you can see from above, I have got a total payment from $245.64 and had $205.0625 currently in the account. I have a pending payout of $153.88 since 30 December 07. I am a premium member for this program and like standard member, I am required to wait for about 30 business days for the payment. Payment had been slowed down but the important thing is that they are still paying. Strongest earning among the other PTC programs for me.


Paid.nu | View Ads, Get Paid

Ads Viewed 415
Referrals 37
Balance $13.43
Total Paid $0.00

Honestly, I do find this program extremely familiar and similar to BUX.TO. Fairly high potential to become another heavy weight PTC site. Bought about 35 referrals. Not a bad site in terms of number of 11 advertisements and it has eversince its start up maintained a $0.01 per ads.



Balance $5.92

ADBUX

# of Total Referrals (view) 31

Current Click Balance $1.60500

Total Balance $1.60500

Life Earnings $10.46

Not been paid yet. Bought 2 round of AAL to try out. Adbux had renewed its business direction and had reverted back to its $0.01 per regular advertisment rates. But in order to be really competitive it is also offering $0.005 per ad rates. I had got my November 2007 payment on 31 December 2007. Currently still waiting for my December 2007 payment of amount $12.26. With the current referrals, it is already a very encouraging. In any rate, it is still paying. Besides, it is still considered to be one of the heavy weighted PTCs around.

Join the Just-Click Pay-To-Click program!

Your Statistics
Number of website visits: 75
Number of Referrals: (View) 0
Account Balance: (Cashout) $0.75
Total Amount Paid: $0.00

A new site that inevitably caught my attention. Usually when any potential PTC program caught my eye would be those that has very attractive advertisement pricing. $0.01 per ad rates and the best part is that, Just-Click has on average, a daily number of 9 advertisements. Worth a try in my opinion.

No comments: