Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BUX Payment Proof (Requested 19 Feb 09)




Well, there are many people from MyLot discussion have been asking me to upload some proofs as there are a vast numbers of people out there still skeptical about Bux. Well here it is, my payment proof. I did not do payment proof usually because it is quite troublesome, you have to cut from print-screen and save here and there before uploading here. My next payment request is over a $1000. I am waiting with anticipation. If you are not a member, it is time to be one. It is only Bux when it comes to PTC.

Find out more below.

Calling all make extra money fans!
make extra money
Join me on myLot! Discuss make extra money topics and make a little money while you're at it.

4 comments:

paidreader said...

Congrats on your Bux.To payout! I requested in Feburary too, and was wondering if you are a standard or premium member. I'm a free member and might have to wait another two months before I get mine but they have already paid me twice so I'm willing to wait. :)

Fabrizio said...

Congratulation! But why are you waiting for payments? Use SpeedBux... required payment and few day after you recive your money. In my experience in just one hour! Do you think that I am crazy? ! well, see here.

Anonymous said...

save your time and Take Care from this site it's from Top 285 Black listed online money maker ..

Visit Now



The best forum to discuss Scam Sites PTC PTR - PTCScam.com

Join Now

.

Opa and Ga said...

Bux.to is a scam
http://www.squidoo.com/buxscam