Saturday, December 26, 2009

[Review] Cutest YouTube Artiste Tinkerchel


I have never been so much of a fan of YouTube, but that was before I saw clips by Tinkerchel. She is extremely talented and dreams to be the most subscribed musician on the Internet. I think it is not impossible for her to attain that. She is really pretty and has a very nice and amazing wardrobe collection with cosplay outfits. She even sings Naruto Op like Closer and Bluebird. My favorite was when she sings the cover of 1000 Words, one of the songs in Final Fantasy X-2 by Koda Kumi. With her talent, cuteness and beauty, I would say all her YouTube Video Clips are very entertaining. Believe me, especially if you are a anime fan. You will love her cosplay.




Here are two links of her YouTube Video: -

Naruto Opening, Blue Bird (Cover) by Tinkerchel

1000 Words, Final Fantasy X-2 (Cover) by Tinkerchel

I have tried to find out more about Tinkerchel, but the profile that I can only find was the YouTube profile.




No comments: