Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Heartland Passion - Girl in uniform kisses guy in Chai Chee void deck


This is another one of those heartland passionate moment of puppy love. Girl just can't wait to kiss her little boyfriend in the eastern corner of Singapore, Chai Chee.

I found this piece of juicy find in STOMP, the place where people with camera phone just snapped that moment to post on this site to share with the rest of the Singapore community and incidentally to the rest of the world as long as they stumble upon this site.

Showing of passion is forgivable, but in uniform is really not a very good example to set to the younger generations.

_____________________________________________________________________

After seeing this girl in uniform kiss a boy under the block of flats in the Chai Chee estate, STOMPer Raymond thinks that parents need to keep a closer eye on their children.

Said the STOMPer:

"This photo was taken at Chai Chee estate.

"The girl is even wearing her school uniform.

"She is behaving inappropriately.

"I think parents should keep an eye on their kids."

>>Read full report for many more pictures taken by this STOMPer

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com