Friday, December 16, 2011

Squidoo December 2011 Payment Proof

This is something rare. I got paid by Squidoo. I have made some lens there. Did not manage to turn most of them into traffic generating machines, except for a generic Online Earning Guide. Nothing special has been done with it, just some featured earning programs and site reviews with proofs. It does attract regular traffic which are considerable decent.

On 15 Dec 11, I was at work and I was surprised with this information of payment when I was checking email with my trusted iPhone, Squidoo paid me for the amount accumulated since I had joined a fair bit ago.

CLICK TO ENLARGE


Many have the notion that it is quite impossible to get a cash out from Squidoo. Personally, I used to think that way and I even forgotten about that I can actually earn money with it.

I have a total of 3 lens, the one mentioned above, one for Tips to earn more with Bukisa and the other one about getting traffic for content using Social Bookmarking.

But the one that actually brings in decent income monthly is the Earn Online Guide. You may also be interested to read:

'Get paid to blog' with Squidoo



No comments: