Thursday, June 21, 2007

An Incredible PTC Site Found

DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

I was surprised when I came across DonkeyMails. The PTC or Paid to click ads just cannot seems to stop and I have been trying to see just how many exactly are there to click, I eventually gave up with a notion that it cannot be finished. Endless opportunity to click.

There are basically ads that offers you $0.001 or more as well as ads that offers you points which are the ones that is actually seemingly unlimited. I am not sure but I think 50 points are equivalent to $0.01. This is yet to be confirm. But DonkeyMails also offers many kinds of fun lottery games as well attractive and comprehensive 5 level referral program. Well, if you have got time to click ads like there is no tomorrow, than this is definitely your cup of tea.

Minimum payout is $1.00 via Paypal.

[Register Now]

No comments: