Saturday, June 9, 2007

Referral, Deterrance In Marketing

I have been surfing around and found that there are actually a lot of weblogs starting to post reviews on various sites and online money making opportunity. Personally, put it frankly, whilst coming across some affiliated link in forums often deterred me to click them.

The person whom tried to refer you via many mediums like forums, weblogs and other form of communication board was motivated by the fact that you will be place under their referral network and generate income for them. This is rather deterring as I realised that there are actually very little referrals coming from my weblogs as well. Nonetheless, I do not fault people who tried their best not to be referred, but they may want to be fair to the poor bloke ‘blogging’ endlessly trying to reap some returns. That is marketing for you now.

Read on for more details

No comments: