Wednesday, July 2, 2008

[SEO TIPS] The Power Of Bookmarkings

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Well, currently I have been rather busy embarking on a new technique that will boost my earning. After having extensively researching through the net, I found a technique that can attribute to the effectiveness in raising the traffic to a site, page or blog.

In terms of SEO or also known as Search Engine Optimization, relevancy stands a very important and critical aspect. So in order to address to this lack of relevancy, I found a solution to this and this is social bookmarking.

I have done up a page which is summarized and comprehensive enough introducing the technique of social bookmarking together with the URL of the resources which can be voted by visitors to find out the site providing the best social or community bookmarking service in orders of ranking.

Do take a good read at this very effective approach. I have boosted my Helium and Shvoong earning substantially with this new found approach.


Calling all internet fans!
internet
Join me on myLot! Discuss internet and make a little money while you're at it.

No comments: