Monday, July 7, 2008

[TIPS] How To Earn With Shvoong?

Shvoong
World wide abstract site

I have joined this site quite sometime back and I was very apprehensive at first. Post a few summaries on some articles and stuffs like that. For probably, if my memory serves me correctly, more than 4 months my earning was at $0.00. I gave up and felt that it is really difficult to earn from this site. There are many people who are like me goes wondering the same thing: How can I actually earn with Shvoong?

As you know, getting paid to write is the most stable source of online income nowadays as PTC sites are showing signs of slowing down and has been seen shutting down day by day. I have been putting enormous effort in Helium, in trying to increase its earning by various SEO techniques including social bookmarking.

I was really hoping to make Shvoong another source of paid to write income on top of Helium. So I was determined and applied the same technique I did on my Helium articles and guess what, my earning is not a big zero anymore. Shvoong although, payment can be slower as compared to other get paid to write sites, it is generally easy as all you need to do is just summarized an article, movie, science and whole lots of other things you can think of.

So I tried further in enhancing the traffic and the result was very encouraging. I would like to introduce Shvoong to fellow online earners as this is a site that earning is proofed to be possible. I have read at MyLot on the reviews on Shvoong which was rather negative in terms of earnings. However, with a touch on traffic generating and increasing the amount of summaries or translations you have, earnings will increase accordingly. Payment from this site can be requested by PayPal.

No comments: