Thursday, January 29, 2009

[NEWS] Is Bux Turning Into A Scam?

Well, judging from the resentment going on with its official forum, it does seems to be causing some worries for the members. My advise is not to put in anymore money into Bux as it is too risky to invest in it now. The payment backlog are still at February 2008 which I cannot help wondering whether it is a cash flow problem or a genuine operational backlog. Well, it is too soon to come to a conjecture.

I could not help but to think of the situation now with Bux is very similar with a PTC which collapsed last year which is known as Paid.Nu. The forum was like Bux forum now with members just keep asking and only moderators are answering the same thing over and over again. No sign of the owner. And true enough, after a few months, it packed up and left members who invested their money utterly scammed.

It seems to be rather alarming from the way I look at it after looking through Bux's official forum. Read the posts in the forum to find out yourself. Lets just wait and see whether I can get my 4 digit payout in due course. But the purchased referrals are not moving one bit at all. Earning has drastically fell.

This will be the last PTC that I will be getting myself involved in online earning. From now on, it will be purely get paid to write, review and so on opportunities that I will be focusing on.

Visit this site for more updated online earning news.

No comments: