Monday, January 19, 2009

News: Update On Helium

If you are a member of Helium, you would probably received the below email. Well, I must really agree with the content that the earning of Helium had magnificently increased. However, I am still rather prudent in posting articles in Helium. Because if I just simply submit articles that I am not confident on, I would probably ended it up with a low ranking article in which would pull down my overall writing percentile. All in all, Helium is really doing great and it is indeed one of the best ways to make money on Internet.

____________________________________________________________________


“I earned $1,246 in a single 24-hour period”
“I earned 100 dollars in one day at Helium.com”
"My earnings doubled last month”
“I’m not sure what you guys are doing, but I like what I see on my earnings page these days.”

Why are Helium earnings up? Mark Ranalli, Helium’s CEO explained: “Since last October Helium’s ad revenue has doubled, and our page rank rose two points in one year. That puts us on par (and quickly passing) writing sites celebrating 10 year anniversaries. Helium is not much more than two years old. What we’ve created works. What our members are creating over time -- with high quality articles, high quality rating and quality linking -- moves us along exponentially. As Helium rises higher it creates a rising tide that lifts our entire community.”

What can you do to earn more at Helium?

* Write high quality content, rate for quality and use quality links to market your articles on the web. Helium does the rest for you.
* Take advantage of upfront payments and financial incentives, which put you in control of your earning goals at Helium. Discover more ways to earn at Helium.
* Write to hot topics and use links to connect better to Internet readers (See success story below.)

We invite you to share your experiences and suggestions in this Quick Helium Survey.

An extraordinary and true Helium story:

How would you like to earn $1000 from your Helium articles? By Les Jacobs

I’m not asking you to daydream: this has been done. And the Helium member who did it actually earned more than $1000 from just one piece. In the evening of December 14, 2008, Peter Johns posted a link to one of his Helium articles on a media-sharing site and earned $1,246.00 in a single 24-hour period. The article was Credit cards: Dirty little secrets, and Johns posted it on Reddit.com, a media-sharing site affiliated with Wired magazine.

No comments: