Wednesday, June 3, 2009

[NEWS] Delay Payment With GroundReport.Com

I have realized that there has been a delay for the payment by GroundReport, a freelance liberalized journalism website that pays writers for their work. The payment is based on advertisement revenue sharing.

I went on to check the FAQ and it was still the same, payment will be made at the end of the following month. It could be just me as it could be a technical fault. But there has been delay in payment previously in late 2008 and early 2009. My last payment were made to me in March 2009. It was said to be for the month of February and March 2009. I cannot be sure because I cannot remember vividly. If I am not wrong, I believe that the payment made to me in March 2009 should be for February 2009. But the problem now is that my April and May 2009 payments have not been received.

I am only now just sent a message to the administrator of GroundReport for assistance. I will update here on the status of this feedback. I have also tried to solicit some feedback from web 2.0 communities like Forums to check if I am the only one experiencing this problem.

GroundReport all in all is a really good get paid to write website and I really enjoy writing with it.

1 comment:

David Shawn said...

Well all sites are doing delayed payments... u can see a complete list of black listed sites on..

http://online-earning4usa.blogspot.com/