Monday, June 29, 2009

杀很大! Taiwan Hottest Babe - Yao Yao (瑶瑶)






I have went to search about Yao Yao as I found her irresistibly cute and sexy and I found her advertisements were so entertaining that I would played them over and over again. Her advertisement video clips as follows:

1. 瑶瑶 Yao Yao Advertisement - 殺online

2. 瑶瑶 Yao Yao Advertisement - 殺online (Another version)

3. 瑶瑶 Yao Yao Advertisement - Drinks Ad

殺online is basically one of the most popular free online MMORPG based on 'Hokkien' or 'Tai Yu' in Taiwan. It is no wonder why Yao Yao had attained stardom with these gaming geeks, (宅男) who are teenagers with raging hormones and stays at home on their computer for most part of their life.

Well, even when I am not one gaming geek myself, I think I have become a fan of Yao Yao.

No comments: