Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shvoong Pays! Shvoong Payment Proof

As I have given some review on Shvoong, a website that actually pays you to write abstracts and reviews. It also pays member to do translation on existing abstracts or reviews.

I have wrote a few website reviews and had reached payment shortly to see if Shvoong pays for myself. And I got paid and it was without delay that the earning accumulated hit $10 and above, I have received the payment from Shvoong for the month of June in July 2009. Below is the print-screen of my payment notice via PayPal as a proof of payment.

>>Payment Proof screen-shot here

Visit this review page for more information on Shvoong. Click here to Join Shvoong now to earn some decent income just by writing short reviews and abstracts.

1 comment:

adrin said...

That's great. You can visit this site as well...

Work from home