Sunday, February 21, 2010

Linkbee pays!! (Linkbee Payment Proof)

Before embarking on a quest to earn just by linking or shortening web addresses, I was quite skeptical about the legitimacy of such websites like Linkbee. I gave it a try with significant effort, I decided to request for a cash out of my earnings. The minimum earning for Linkbee is $15 USD. It took me awhile to reach this level initially before I found more ways to earn using Linkbee by leveraging on Web 2.0 sites like Facebook and Twitter.

I started to search for reviews and hopefully some payment screen-shot for proofs of legitimacy. The only review and proof I could find is only in the Linkbee forum. It is good, but just not good enough to convince myself. However, I persisted on to continue earning with Linkbee's URL shortening and finally, I got paid. I was not exactly surprised but still, I feel that there is a need to share this to the netizens who wanted to know whether Linkbee pays.

I requested the payout sometime in sometime late December 2009 and also early January 2010. Thereafter more than a month of wait, I finally got paid in Feburary 2010. In another words, if you requested a payout in the month of December 2009, you will get the payment in the end following month according to the Linkbee's Term and Conditions. But I got the payment in early Feburary 2010 which is good enough for me.

For the netizens who are interested to see the payment proofs of Linkbee, check out the following links for the screen-shot payment confirmation to me by PayPal:

1. Payment proof by Linkbee - Feburary 2010

2. Second Payment proof by Linkbee - Feburary 2010

>>Read on for full article...






No comments: