Monday, February 1, 2010

Review - Adgitize

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize is something very new to me. I have hearing a lot about it on MyLot, a online networking website that pays you to discuss, talking extensively about how Adgitize can help publishers get enormous traffic to their blogs. I was skeptical like anyone of you who is new to this asking a very common, yet salient question - Does it even work?

What is Adgitize?

Mission Statement of Adgitize -
Adgitize will help bloggers gain traffic, interact with other blogs, grow their blog into a successful business and gain much needed fellowship with the blogosphere. Our goal is to help bloggers get “World Class Advertising on a Blogger’s Budget."

From the mission statement, it is easy to gather that Adgitize can capitalizes on memberships and turn this very critical network base into traffic.

It also sells Ads and click to advertisers who wants traffic fast. Blogs will be placed on preferred blogs which are deemed by them to be the better ones which will earn your blog more traffic.

Conclusion

I like the banner's slogan - World Class Advertising on a Blogger's Budget. I think bloggers should give this traffic generating program a try. You can even earn money by having ad views and by referring members to advertise on Adgitize. I will be posting a further review once I have given it a one month try.

No comments: