Sunday, April 27, 2008

[CASE STUDY] The Failure Of Paid.Vg

As you can see from the below post which contain the message wrote by the owner of Paid.Vg and Buxup, it was being deliberated that the business model of Paid-to-click (PTC) is rather a long haul for business or external advertisers. As what was being confessed by a owner of such sites, the promised 20 ads daily is by the own site.

Well, most certainly it is a very negatively played zero sum game at the end of the day. But what I discerned is that currently only Bux.To and Bux3 have advertisements that are unique daily which we can reasonably believed that they are most probably funded by external advertisers. While, Bux.To has more of such advertisements, Bux3 is also being seen to be keeping up with that expectation.

I had lost some money with Paid.Vg and I am currently in the process of claiming for whatever amount that they can give me. You know what people usually says, 'Beggar can't ask for too much'.

Why Paid.Vg failed?
I supposed, in my personal views, Paid.Vg did not failed due to the business model. It was rather the poor support and administrative assurances. Because at the end of the day, most of the external advertisements were being put up by members themselves as what you can see on Bux.To. Well, you may not be able to understand. Put it simply, people started to lose confidence with the site and left. While the more dominant ones kept earning money via referrals. These are the ones that do not advertise and those who potentially may advertise lost confidence and left. Which explain on a certain extend the failure of this PTC.

Well, I will advise online earners to be careful and learn before you earn. Be on the pulse of things, look out for my reviews because I will only recommend sites that I had tried and tested.

No comments: