Sunday, April 20, 2008

[OPINION] How I Feel About Earning Online

Tip of the Month - Rule No 1, never pay to earn.

How I feel towards Online Earning?

Well, currently, it is far too difficult to actually try all your best to get more traffic and hopefully people or surfers would join under you. I am quite surprised that sites with themes like earning online and guide to Internet Income are not very well received generally. The traffic are generated by by passers I would say. Consequently, it is also attributed by more and more of such sites that dilute the searches made by surfers and the traffic is distributed.

But I have found that sites that carry themes like Anime that gives reviews are doing fairly well. Although, the trend had been ultimately discerned by most publishers and are more inclined towards Anime them publishings now. The most popular references that publishers are drawing are animation series like Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Gundam series like the recently concluded Gundam 00 and not too long ago the Gundam Seed Destiny and so many more.

Although, adding popular themes is one of the way to contribute to your rich content. I am sure many people would say 'rich content' must be added to your site to increase your page rank. I can tell you, they do not understand or have the slightest idea on how SEO or Search Engine Optimization work. It is not only about rich content, but just how many popular key words in terms of search you have in your site or probably blog.

I hope this help in your quest to generate more traffic to your sites. Next time round, I will put in a confirmed scam earning online sites listing.

No comments: