Friday, April 11, 2008

[TIPS] Earn By Blogging

Alright! Its time to share some feeling from a very sensitive point of view. Well, if there are people out there who wanted very much to know "How do I earn online by blogging or maintaining a blog". Well the answer is: "Very tough". Unless you are keeping up with GPT to blog like Smorty and what have you, you should be able to earn some money.

But if you are relying on Adsense and AdBrite, then good luck, my friend. I have only earned about $0.06 since I learn the importance of traffic just one month ago. With a page rank of only 2, I know that I cannot do much. Well, I have tried and had improved traffic after increasing the number of link exchanges site and content. In order for me to reach a good page rank of 5, I still have room for improvement. Well, I am heading towards it though. Another factor that is depleting the number of traffics for earn online blogs is that there are just too many of such blogs since late last year. Well, competition is always good as I personally believe. It make you wanting to learn more.

Well, all in all, bear in mind, SEO, rich content and correct program to use. I would prefer AdBrite.


No comments: