Tuesday, May 20, 2008

[CASE STUDY] Face Book

Currently, I am very amazed with the development with Face Book, a online match making and all the other stuffs merged together into a one stop program. The games are rather interesting, although I may find them rather simple apart from being interactive in a sense that you can somewhat compete with your friend.

People or rather students from institution are writing programming for Face Book and had earned a substantial amount of money. If you have a entrepreneurial mind, Face Book may be the case study that you would like to learn from after Google.




Your Ad Here

2 comments:

John said...

Hi, This is a nice blog indeed with lost and lost of article. I wish I could be like you, keep the posting in regular pace.

Btw, I use hcpoirot as my nickname in myLot. see ya!

ARcane said...

Thank you for your kind comment, John.