Monday, May 19, 2008

[NEWS] Helium New Stimulus Package

Well, after a round of special promotion of special rewards which is based primarily on writing stars and rating stars, Helium has embarked and started on a new initiative call the Stimulus Package. Put it simply, you get more money if you have both writing stars and rating stars.

Rating stars are not a problem, but writing star is. It is very difficult for me to get one because I have around 100 articles and there are a bulk of it are very lowly rated. Well, I suspect that most of my articles which I had put in a lot of effort to write are not very lengthy and that was why it suffered dearly by being rated down to the last. Thankfully, I still have a number of articles which are top or thereabouts. I am unable to get a writing stars now, but I just might able to if I were to write more articles to be ranked on top. In order for you to get the writing star, you need to be in the top 25% in average article rating. How do I get a writing star? Well, it is simple, you wrote 10 articles and 9 of which are ranked in the top 25% (for example 10/40), you will get a writing star. Sounds easy with bottom 10% not being considered right? Well, I have a hundred articles, you count. I am still working on it though.

No comments: