Thursday, May 1, 2008

[UPDATE] Over All Update



Your Statistics
# of Website Visits 1046
# of Offers Completed 0

Your Referral Statistics
# of Referrals (view) 36
# of Referral Website Visits 987

Bonus Statistics
# from Bonus (view) 0.05
Other Cash Bonus $0.00

Balance Information
Account Balance (cashout) $20.38
Total Amount Paid $0.00

Above is the earning update and proof from Bux3. I had just requested for a payment of $10.70 last week. Hope I would get it soon. I am currently a standard member. Have not upgraded yet because I wanted to see how this program goes. Well, so far so good as this program is still paying. The sentiment from the PTC community shows positive opinion of this program. Do not miss out. Currently, unrefereed members are out of sale, so we have to wait till it is available again.



Your Statistics
# of Website Visits 8133

Your Referral Statistics
# of Referrals (view) 351
# of Referral Website Visits 102919

Additional Credit/Debit
# of Credit/Debit (view) 5.24

Balance Information
Account Balance (cashout) $ 971.3700
Total Amount Paid $ 399.5200

I do not think I need to further elaborate about this program. The bulk of my income came from this program and it is the best so far. I have earned more than a thousand of dollars from this and it is still increasing. The only drawback here is the time taken for the cash put request to be fulfilled.




Members Referred: 17
Total Money Paid: S10.00

This site is paying as affirmed by most PTC forums. The time taken to get paid for my withdrawal request was less than 2 days. A very fast paying site indeed. Mode of payment is available with Alertpay. Excellent program, but it is now put on sale with the hope for the owner to focus on AdverCash, its sister site.




Members Referred: 5
Total Cash Out: $13.00

This is a sister site of TitanClicks. AdverCash came to light before TitanClick. I have hit the $10 minimum payout as I had striked the lucky draw of $5. Mode of payment is made available by Alertpay. This is the only site that the owner is not selling. Do not miss it.


Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

Total amount paid: $65.00

I had only just joined this site and what I can tell you is that this Smorty is great. The tasks available is just too many for me to handle. Basically, all you need to do is have a blog, post what they required on your blog about the advertiser, you will get paid after it had been approved. Easy? Give it a try. Now there is this new feature of post exchange which required another blogger to blog about your site and you give a review back to the blog which on a eventual basis, increase one another blog's page rank. Wonderful is it not.




Earning: $4.00

I must really say something about this site because this is one just very unique earning opportunity. Not much effort is required from myLot because it is what you normally do best on forums. Yes, just simply post your views. I open up a few discussion and responded to a few posts and in just a few days without any sweat, my account now has $4.00. Not a bad program. Give it a try.





I have to do a review on this site because this site is opened by UrOnlineBiz, a site doing review on online earning opportunity. Minimum payout for this site is $10 and the mode of payment is Alertpay. I can reasonably speculate that this is going to a great program, which build on the good will of its review site. UrOnlineBux is paying $0.01 per advertisement click. Join while it is still new, as it is easier to get referrals during this phase.

This program is absolutely a cannot-miss because, you can see advertisements appearing most of the time you refresh your page. Easily a potential PTC giant to be. You do not have to worry about credibility as this site is a representation of credibility. I cannot help but to give a review on this fantastic site.

Get Paid to Search - My Search Funds

Earning: U.K $0.67
Total searches: 62

I have only made some searches since I joined this site. I only perform searches occasionally. You cannot find anything like this on the Internet that pay you to search. Give it a try. It is confirmed to be paying by many members. How nice would it be to you if you could be paid just by searching through a search engine. Do it now and you could earn pounds just by only searching.

No comments: