Saturday, May 17, 2008

[UPDATE] I Have More Than $1000 With Bux

Your Statistics
# of Website Visits 8678

Your Referral Statistics
# of Referrals (view) 351
# of Referral Website Visits 112367

Additional Credit/Debit
# of Credit/Debit (view) 5.24

Balance Information
Account Balance (cashout) $ 1,096.2825
Total Amount Paid $ 399.5200

Well, what can I say more about Bux.To, there is absolutely needless to say about this get paid to click program which started sometime in the middle of year 2007 which had already became a monopoly in this industry.

I have about $400 going to be cashed out either next week or the week after. Thereafter this cash out, I will be requesting for a bulk payment for more than $1000 in USD. Well, I guess I somehow had succeeded in online earning. What about you? Do not miss out on Bux.To, believe if you do, you will regret for the rest of your very life. I am a living example and I affirmed that this program pays.

[Register Now]

No comments: